The Community Foundation of Frederick County Scholarship Application
Thank you for working on your application for a scholarship
The Community Foundation of Frederick County is offering scholarships for Frederick County, Maryland, students' grades 6-12, who are in financial need to attend athletic and sports activities or athletic camps for fall 2016 and winter 2017.
from The Community Foundation of Frederick County!
Here are just a few reminders to make your application successful:
- You may log in to your application as many times as you like before you press the Submit button. Please be sure to use your same login and password. Use the login and password retrieval system if you have misplaced your login and password.
- All applications must include a letter of reference from your coach which is uploaded to the application
- The letter of reference should be one-page and should indicate the applicant’s leadership ability, sportsmanship and "coachability".
- The instructor’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and signature must be included in the letter.
- All applications must include 4th term, 2015-16 report cards documenting a 3.0 grade point average.
- Applications must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. on August 5, 2016.
Contact us at gsadmin@FrederickCountyGives.org with any questions! We are here to help
All Applicants: click below to log in or to request username or password retrieval.